Owner's Manual

Bighonda14_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Is there an online or PDF source for the manual? I am waiting for the shipping company to bring me my bike, may be as long as 3 or 3 weeks, and would love to review and familiarize myself with the manual prior to the arrival of the bike.

Thanks!
 
BigHonda, you bought a DLX, right? Make sure you get the right manual—unless they're contained in one. Popgun?
 
That's right: it's the manual for the 2013 European model. That's not the 2014 DLX or EX. That said, I suspect most of the information in that manual will hold good. I thought you were after the workshop manual which I'm sure is different. Popgun? Help?
 
The 2014 service manual I have covers the 2013 models and the 2014 standard and
dlx all US models
 
I've only managed to find that European one and the 2010 Australian manual on-line.
 
Bighonda14_imp said:
LongRanger, to clarify, are you offering a service manual or the owners manual? Thanks!
The owner's manual, the one that comes with the bike and normally lives under the seat.

This thread belongs in the For Sale section, not here. Ferret, feel free to move it.

 
Did I mis-read the OP is looking for a pdf or online manual. Nothing to buy or sell, so it doesn't need to go in the classifieds.
 
That manual is labeled 2012. Its not actually for the US models but is pretty much the same thing except for some references to things we don't have, like the HISS.

Would be good to have on your phone or tablet for reference.
 
Well ... It was copyright in 2012, but I suspect that was for the release of the CB1100 in the UK, Europe, South Africa, Cyprus and Ireland.
 
It even mentions Morocco on page 102
 
i am looking for a '14 manual and cannot find a pdf anywhere i am gona buy one just not this second. i went on hondas site and cannot find the '14 one just a 13 and 17 are the '17s same as far as the gauges and menus inside gauges?
 
Back
Top