Oct 1, 2017 #1 B Ban_imp First service completed Thread starter I have just installed on my RS but the sound is same as the stock system. Anyone using this Over Racing system? I want to make the sound a bit louder but not sure it has baffle inside or how to make it louder. Thanks.
I have just installed on my RS but the sound is same as the stock system. Anyone using this Over Racing system? I want to make the sound a bit louder but not sure it has baffle inside or how to make it louder. Thanks.
Oct 2, 2017 #2 J Jeya_imp First service completed Can you post some pics and also a sound clip if possible?
Oct 2, 2017 #3 B Ban_imp First service completed Thread starter Jeya_imp said: Can you post some pics and also a sound clip if possible? Click to expand... Dunno how to post pix and clip
Jeya_imp said: Can you post some pics and also a sound clip if possible? Click to expand... Dunno how to post pix and clip