Over Ali. Swing Arm

Thread starter
Anyone have an Over Aluminium Swing Arm fitted?
On my my mission to shave as much weight of my bike as I can the Over #7 Swing Arm is looking very attractive.
Has anyone got one fitted and if so, anything good or bad to say about it?
Apart from it's lighter, good and it's expensive, bad....
 
beardyweirdy@me.com_imp said:
Anyone have an Over Aluminium Swing Arm fitted?
On my my mission to shave as much weight of my bike as I can the Over #7 Swing Arm is looking very attractive.
Has anyone got one fitted and if so, anything good or bad to say about it?
Apart from it's lighter, good and it's expensive, bad....
I added one of the braced units. Looks cool, though aesthetically, I'd probably forego the brace if I were to do it again.
Performance gains? Maybe, but if they last more than four hours, see your doctor.
 
Back
Top