Macenthor_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Going to the beach!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Its a Florida thing , during the heat of the summer I wear less than that and enjoy the breeze !The ferret_imp said:Let's not be too hard on him. He probably doesn't ride like that all the time, plus being an adult he gets to choose how he dresses when he rides, like we all do.
Hey man!!! I see you live in Sebastian. I live by Barber and 1. I have done more to my garage since I posted. Come by and check it out. Text me @ 772-453-5479Pt51mustang_imp said:No judgement here Mac, enjoy and be careful. How many miles you got on that thing? I can't believe I haven't spotted you in this little town.