Ack-CB11_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Looks like we should have a Ton club on here, not MPH but horsepower. The 100 mark seems reachable with bolt on parts alone.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
meowguy_imp said:I will be with you in spirit. I did the ton on my Honda 305 Dream back in 1967. I am not going there again.
meowguy_imp said:Sorry I missed that. Same answer only slightly different, not interested.

Ya live in Florida...just kick the tourists off the beach!The Spaceman_imp said:I've got a Speedo bikini bottom and matching shower cap on order from Amazon so I can re-create Rollie Free's famous speed run. All I need now is a few miles of salt flats.
after looking it up on the urban dictionary, it doesn't sound like my "cup of coffee".Ack-CB11_imp said:Looks like we should have a Ton club on here, not MPH but horsepower. The 100 mark seems reachable with bolt on parts alone.
after looking it up on the urban dictionary, it doesn't sound like my "cup of coffee".Deanohh_imp said:after looking it up on the urban dictionary, it doesn't sound like my "cup of coffee".Ack-CB11_imp said:Looks like we should have a Ton club on here, not MPH but horsepower. The 100 mark seems reachable with bolt on parts alone.
This CB will do 100 mph so easy and it is a thrill. See my youtube video--http://youtu.be/YRsiVMJoqaQ .Pauley_imp said:I'll cheer you on in your quest and I'll enjoy reading about it on this forum, but as for me, I don't want 100 HP and no way am I going 100 MPH!
This CB will do 100 mph so easy and it is a thrill. See my youtube video--http://youtu.be/YRsiVMJoqaQ .gcarper_imp said:This CB will do 100 mph so easy and it is a thrill. See my youtube video--http://youtu.be/YRsiVMJoqaQ .Pauley_imp said:I'll cheer you on in your quest and I'll enjoy reading about it on this forum, but as for me, I don't want 100 HP and no way am I going 100 MPH!
