OT: This Forum

Cafe Project_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Is awesome, the members are respectful, they answer the questions and it's well moderated.

I am am member of a couple of car forums for vehicles that I own and they are both populated by opinionated people who actually know very little, but feel compelled to respond with drivel. Both car forums are almost worthless and very frustrating.

You should all be proud. This is what forums should be like.

Maybe that's the difference between bikers and car drivers....

Thanks!
 
Thanks for the kind words about the forum CP. Some pretty nice, knowledgable and supportive people on this forum. They make moderating pretty easy most of the time.
 
Thanks for the kind words, Café Project. They’re appreciated. The behavior of the members makes moderating easy. Mostly.
 
I not sure about other forums, but this Forum is nicely anchored by Ferret and Cormanus at essentially opposite corners of the globe. Good coverage.
 
It helps a lot to have good moderators and admins run a forum in addition to a strong core of really nice people. Keeps the tenor likable. Works, for the most part, at an astronomy forum I used to work at. It was critical there because you have kids and folks just getting into the hobby as well as old timers. More forums should follow this model. The trick is having good people to help run it - 'cause the pay sucks. :D
 
Agree. I don't ride near as much as I'd like, but I check in/lurk here almost everyday.
I'd say the temperament of the forum matches the temperament of the CB100. A quiet, understated competence.
 
I visit the Forum everyday. This is the go to place for information on everything CB1100 as well as some interesting stories and photos. Mods are awesome.
 
Back
Top