Oregon spring ride report

Wow sounds like a great day. The CBis like having an automatic in some situations. No reason to stir the gearbox, just put it in 5 th and go. :D

My wife and I were out in Oregon this past September touring Montana,Idaho, Washington, Oregon and Wyoming on our Honda ST. Beautiful country out there. You could easily spend 2 weeks touring each of those states.
 
Its 80 degrees in Oregon? I hate you...

I have that same bag though.
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Its 80 degrees in Oregon? I hate you...

I have that same bag though.
:D I can live with that. Rarely do we see springtime like this. We've had a fairly sunny (relative term) winter, followed up by a thus far incredible spring. I'm getting worried that we're somehow going to get cheated out of our summer this year. I had the tail pack loaded up on my ride — with my loaded tank bag of all things. Figured I might as well put something in there. Didn't really think about it again for the rest of the ride.
 
Guth_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Its 80 degrees in Oregon? I hate you...

I have that same bag though.
:D I can live with that. Rarely do we see springtime like this. We've had a fairly sunny (relative term) winter, followed up by a thus far incredible spring. I'm getting worried that we're somehow going to get cheated out of our summer this year. I had the tail pack loaded up on my ride — with my loaded tank bag of all things. Figured I might as well put something in there. Didn't really think about it again for the rest of the ride.
:D I can live with that. Rarely do we see springtime like this. We've had a fairly sunny (relative term) winter, followed up by a thus far incredible spring. I'm getting worried that we're somehow going to get cheated out of our summer this year. I had the tail pack loaded up on my ride — with my loaded tank bag of all things. Figured I might as well put something in there. Didn't really think about it again for the rest of the ride.
Meanwhile in VA we are waiting for Spring!

At least you guys have warm weather, PLUS, the PNW has, IMHO, the best beer made in America (insert thumbs up smilie here)
 
Thread starter
By the way popgun, I did get your thumbs-up smiley request. Still looking into it. And there is no doubt in my mind that the PNW is in fact Beervana. Alas, I only drink after I'm done riding (no preaching, just a promise I made to myself) otherwise there would be plenty of great beer stops to be made around here any given day.
 
Guth_imp said:
By the way popgun, I did get your thumbs-up smiley request. Still looking into it. And there is no doubt in my mind that the PNW is in fact Beervana. Alas, I only drink after I'm done riding (no preaching, just a promise I made to myself) otherwise there would be plenty of great beer stops to be made around here any given day.
Guth,

Thanks for looking into the smilie thing. Not meaning to aggravate you;)

Yeah, not preachy, no alcohol and riding for me either. But, I travel to the Everett and Bremerton area a few times a year and the local beers are just too good! I'm not moving out there though:D
 
Back
Top