Oregon Highway 53

Guth_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I shot this last summer, but thought I had lost the footage until I found it just recently. This is a nice twisty, scenic road. Too bad I didn't do a better job of adjusting the camera angle.


 
Nice road! Looks like a lot of the roads I ride here, only around here the landscape is more open to the sides being in farm country, but the constant left right bends look very familiar.

Man..I don't remember all those tank decals lol
 
Thread starter
Fair enough on the sticker comments. ;)

More than likely, this is the only new bike I'll ever own. I suppose the stickers maintain some of that feel for me, but I do get why most remove them.
 
I left the stickers on my 06 ST 1300, but it just has plain black paint..not dazzling red paint like on the CB's. Couldn't have any of it covered up with stickers lol
 
Nice drop of road, Guth.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Nice drop of road, Guth.
Thanks, it's got some nice twists and turns and good scenery. To be honest though, I'm not totally comfortable using the words "drop" and "road" in combination with one another. ;)
 
Guth_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Nice drop of road, Guth.
Thanks, it's got some nice twists and turns and good scenery. To be honest though, I'm not totally comfortable using the words "drop" and "road" in combination with one another. ;)
Thanks, it's got some nice twists and turns and good scenery. To be honest though, I'm not totally comfortable using the words "drop" and "road" in combination with one another. ;)
Whoops. You're right. Clumsy of me. It was a lovely road, Guth. :beerchug:
 
Back
Top