Thread starter
Took the day off and decided to do a loop: Gresham to McMinville, then over to the Neskowin on the coast, head north to Pacific City, Tillamook to Cannon Beach on hiway 101, then back east to Portland on 26.
Wilsonville Road hugs the Williamette River and what a lovely road--lots of horse ranches and farms. I saw signs for walnuts and hazlenuts.
Strange housing development surrounded by nothing but trees. Long, tall and narrow homes. I wonder what they look like on the inside.
The Evergreen Air museum Where you can see the Howard Hughs plane


Heading towards the coast

A number of single lane bridges


Started at 10am from Gresham and by 1:00 was at the coast.
Wilsonville Road hugs the Williamette River and what a lovely road--lots of horse ranches and farms. I saw signs for walnuts and hazlenuts.
Strange housing development surrounded by nothing but trees. Long, tall and narrow homes. I wonder what they look like on the inside.
The Evergreen Air museum Where you can see the Howard Hughs plane


Heading towards the coast

A number of single lane bridges


Started at 10am from Gresham and by 1:00 was at the coast.

