Ordering Red Side Covers from Samurider, unless....

Tripod_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Getting ready to order the red side covers from Samurider. Thought I would check and see if someone else already has them and wants to sell theirs. Let me know!

Thanks!
 
I will sell you my silver and u can paint em...


Tripod_imp said:
Getting ready to order the red side covers from Samurider. Thought I would check and see if someone else already has them and wants to sell theirs. Let me know!

Thanks!
 
I kept silver on mine so it will match my silver helmet too.
Of course I have a red/wine helmet that matches the tank well too.
 
Tripod_imp said:
Getting ready to order the red side covers from Samurider. Thought I would check and see if someone else already has them and wants to sell theirs. Let me know!

Thanks!
Wouldn't having yours painted be cheaper and faster?

FWIW, I ordered a couple of chrome chain covers from Samurider about 4 or 5 weeks ago. I received an email this morning stating they were shipped today.
 
Buffalohead_imp said:
Tripod_imp said:
Getting ready to order the red side covers from Samurider. Thought I would check and see if someone else already has them and wants to sell theirs. Let me know!

Thanks!
Wouldn't having yours painted be cheaper and faster?

FWIW, I ordered a couple of chrome chain covers from Samurider about 4 or 5 weeks ago. I received an email this morning stating they were shipped today.
Wouldn't having yours painted be cheaper and faster?

FWIW, I ordered a couple of chrome chain covers from Samurider about 4 or 5 weeks ago. I received an email this morning stating they were shipped today. Faster, not cheaper.
 
FUZZY_imp said:
Buffalohead_imp said:
Tripod_imp said:
Getting ready to order the red side covers from Samurider. Thought I would check and see if someone else already has them and wants to sell theirs. Let me know!

Thanks!
Wouldn't having yours painted be cheaper and faster?

FWIW, I ordered a couple of chrome chain covers from Samurider about 4 or 5 weeks ago. I received an email this morning stating they were shipped today.
Wouldn't having yours painted be cheaper and faster?

FWIW, I ordered a couple of chrome chain covers from Samurider about 4 or 5 weeks ago. I received an email this morning stating they were shipped today. Faster, not cheaper.
That sounds great! I didn't know the black tanks and side plates would be so cheap. How much are they? My painter's prices are very reasonable.
 
Thread starter
Not sure how much cheaper you could get a quality painter to shoot both sides. Also, the big obstacle would be to get a very close match. The side covers, I believe, are actually painted by Honda, but not sure. My black side covers are a perfect match for the black gas tank...
 
Buffalohead_imp said:
FUZZY_imp said:
Buffalohead_imp said:
Tripod_imp said:
Getting ready to order the red side covers from Samurider. Thought I would check and see if someone else already has them and wants to sell theirs. Let me know!

Thanks!
Wouldn't having yours painted be cheaper and faster?

FWIW, I ordered a couple of chrome chain covers from Samurider about 4 or 5 weeks ago. I received an email this morning stating they were shipped today.
Wouldn't having yours painted be cheaper and faster?

FWIW, I ordered a couple of chrome chain covers from Samurider about 4 or 5 weeks ago. I received an email this morning stating they were shipped today. Faster, not cheaper.
That sounds great! I didn't know the black tanks and side plates would be so cheap. How much are they? My painter's prices are very reasonable.
That sounds great! I didn't know the black tanks and side plates would be so cheap. How much are they? My painter's prices are very reasonable.
240 side covers. Paint, clear coat, hardener & supplies were that much when I priced.
 
I have never seen any paint work done better than my guy. He's becoming famous around here. As far as a problem with matching the paint, as long as the tank and side panels are the same, it won't matter to me. Judging from what he has done for me in the past, I doubt if he'd charge more than $700.
 
Back
Top