Opinions please on half-cover

Thread starter
Ha! Me too however, looking for something for when I ride the bike to work (and there is a 0% chance of rain) and all of the sudden a storm comes out of nowhere. -A
 
Never covered mine. This would be handy for parking out late at night. I hate coming back to evening dew all over the seat and controls.
 
I half cover mine when outside for a while to keep the sun off the paint, seat, and instruments. But I didn't know what half cover to get so made one out of a cheap full cover.

Not being a seamstress or tailor, its not pretty, but works ok. But I do garage it at night.

If someone finds a good half cover that fits, please let us know!! Thanks
 
Thread starter
LongRanger, Any chance I can get you to put it on the bike in the next week or so and let me know if the size you have works (nice tight fit)? -E
 
Here you go. My DLX is stock (no windscreen, stock mirrors) and it fits fine. In retrospect, however, it doesn't appear to be the exact same cover as in your photo, but probably close enough. It has two elastic loops that I stretched around the footpegs to tighten the cover on the bike. The bottom edge of the cover is gathered in elastic so it will stretch around the bike.



[url=http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/ericlevy/media/Mobile%20Uploads/FFC324DD-D03E-4A39-B3B7-F9A369B46C0B_zpstfhi3bzo.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/ericlevy/media/Mobile%20Uploads/F4520BBE-9227-4BDC-ACE1-80AB0FF6F89E_zpsgpsvg1nt.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/ericlevy/media/Mobile%20Uploads/8F3D7871-AF93-442C-8839-94658F88BC4E_zpskpl62rqj.jpg.html]
 
Back
Top