Operation Facelift

Thread starter
WoW!!! The pic of the side of your bike takes me w a y back to when I had 75Cb750 with the short shocks on the back! Gorgeous bike man! I'm looking forward to seeing this all come together for you! On a side note is there a link to how you did your spoke wheel mod? I want to do that to my 2013!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
GoldOxide_imp said:
FLYTYM: Is your goal to go early 80's retro look?

That's the look I'm after. I bought this 750 K new.
Gordo_imp said:
Not sure about a link. I built the wheels using all new OEM parts I got through Samurider. The rims and spokes came from Buchanan Spoke and Wheel. While it cost an outrageous amount of money to build these Samurider sells a complete bolt on set,new OEM Honda for $2000,thats tires everything to bolt on the bike.
 
FLYTYM_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
FLYTYM: Is your goal to go early 80's retro look?

That's the look I'm after. I bought this 750 K new.
Gordo_imp said:
Not sure about a link. I built the wheels using all new OEM parts I got through Samurider. The rims and spokes came from Buchanan Spoke and Wheel. While it cost an outrageous amount of money to build these Samurider sells a complete bolt on set,new OEM Honda for $2000,thats tires everything to bolt on the bike.
[url=https://postimg.cc/NLVX7x6C]
That's the look I'm after. I bought this 750 K new.
Gordo_imp said:
Not sure about a link. I built the wheels using all new OEM parts I got through Samurider. The rims and spokes came from Buchanan Spoke and Wheel. While it cost an outrageous amount of money to build these Samurider sells a complete bolt on set,new OEM Honda for $2000,thats tires everything to bolt on the bike. Very nice job! I love the look of these bikes with the spokes. Granted a lil more maintenance during cleaning, but imo well worth the effort

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top