FLYTYM_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
[url=https://postimg.cc/yk68TYn4]
[url=https://postimg.cc/5YMxQxjr]
[url=https://postimg.cc/NLVX7x6C]FLYTYM_imp said:

Not sure about a link. I built the wheels using all new OEM parts I got through Samurider. The rims and spokes came from Buchanan Spoke and Wheel. While it cost an outrageous amount of money to build these Samurider sells a complete bolt on set,new OEM Honda for $2000,thats tires everything to bolt on the bike. Very nice job! I love the look of these bikes with the spokes. Granted a lil more maintenance during cleaning, but imo well worth the effortGordo_imp said:WoW!!! The pic of the side of your bike takes me w a y back to when I had 75Cb750 with the short shocks on the back! Gorgeous bike man! I'm looking forward to seeing this all come together for you! On a side note is there a link to how you did your spoke wheel mod? I want to do that to my 2013!
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
FLYTYM_imp said:

pdedse_imp said:Looks like a fun project and will be interesting to see the final front look.