Ooops! I did it again!

KiowaEagle_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I couldn’t resist once I saw it. Only 1900 miles and it’s pristine. Thanks Sparky80 for pointing it out and mtneers & Amos for the old fart peer pressure. I don’t pick it up until next Saturday because I’m having the dealer install Angel GT’s and r&r the brake and clutch fluids, all 8 yrs old.

749770b512128ec68cf3fc6716072ed1.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Good on you Kiowa Eagle. What a find!
 
Welcome to a very exclusive owners club lol
 
WOW, congrats and I am very happy for you KE :thumbsup:
Are you sure it has only 1900 miles
64737d71f49f7d9a16570af7e2b99518.jpg
not 190000 :P
It's good to have nice friends....

KE :biker: DLX
 
KiowaEagle_imp said:
I couldn’t resist once I saw it. Only 1900 miles and it’s pristine. Thanks Sparky80 for pointing it out and mtneers & Amos for the old fart peer pressure. I don’t pick it up until next Saturday because I’m having the dealer install Angel GT’s and r&r the brake and clutch fluids, all 8 yrs old.

749770b512128ec68cf3fc6716072ed1.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AWESOME! Glad my post wasn't in vain. ;)
I'll take a Honda plastic keychain thing as my finders fee... :D
 
Thread starter
Thank you everyone, I’m really excited about this. It’s funny, just a few weeks ago I sold the wing and told myself and everyone within earshot “No more new bikes for a while.” Well that didn’t last long. :P

peterbaron_imp said:
WOW, congrats and I am very happy for you KE :thumbsup:
Are you sure it has only 1900 miles
64737d71f49f7d9a16570af7e2b99518.jpg
not 190000 :P
It's good to have nice friends....

KE :biker: DLX
That it is Peter!
GoldOxide_imp said:
Excellent KE - congratulations!

Should be able to cruise long time behind that windscreen.
First thing that’s coming off. I feel like riot police behind that thing!
 
Must be nice!
1d2e03bcc7f68738c79047b108dc066b.png
(I made a little visit to see John Houtman this past Sunday.)
c41f991fe679462a4124d05c86f0b382.jpg

61a0359a0ff9693b3cbfd082d047a0bb.jpg

052d0d25014e3c710b57e4afd4fa352f.jpg



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
KiowaEagle_imp said:
Thank you everyone, I’m really excited about this. It’s funny, just a few weeks ago I sold the wing and told myself and everyone within earshot “No more new bikes for a while.” Well that didn’t last long. :P

peterbaron_imp said:
WOW, congrats and I am very happy for you KE :thumbsup:
Are you sure it has only 1900 miles
64737d71f49f7d9a16570af7e2b99518.jpg
not 190000 :P
It's good to have nice friends....

KE :biker: DLX
That it is Peter!
GoldOxide_imp said:
Excellent KE - congratulations!

Should be able to cruise long time behind that windscreen.
First thing that’s coming off. I feel like riot police behind that thing!
First thing that’s coming off. I feel like riot police behind that thing!
:rofl:
 
mtneers_imp said:
Must be nice!
1d2e03bcc7f68738c79047b108dc066b.png
(I made a little visit to see John Houtman this past Sunday.)
c41f991fe679462a4124d05c86f0b382.jpg

61a0359a0ff9693b3cbfd082d047a0bb.jpg

052d0d25014e3c710b57e4afd4fa352f.jpg



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
you got a big ol' truckbed and still use a trailer? guessing its too much of an incline for ya
 
mtneers_imp said:
Must be nice!
1d2e03bcc7f68738c79047b108dc066b.png
(I made a little visit to see John Houtman this past Sunday.)
c41f991fe679462a4124d05c86f0b382.jpg

61a0359a0ff9693b3cbfd082d047a0bb.jpg

052d0d25014e3c710b57e4afd4fa352f.jpg



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
And one makes 2?
 
The bike came with all the stock parts, 2 lifts, 2 wheel chocks, 2 sets of saddlebags, etc. Needed the bed and inside cab to transport it all.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cormanus_imp said:
mtneers_imp said:
Must be nice!
1d2e03bcc7f68738c79047b108dc066b.png
(I made a little visit to see John Houtman this past Sunday.)
c41f991fe679462a4124d05c86f0b382.jpg

61a0359a0ff9693b3cbfd082d047a0bb.jpg

052d0d25014e3c710b57e4afd4fa352f.jpg



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
And one makes 2?
And one makes 2?

Temporarily….until I get my original ready to sell.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
mtneers_imp said:
The bike came with all the stock parts, 2 lifts, 2 wheel chocks, 2 sets of saddlebags, etc. Needed the bed and inside cab to transport it all.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cormanus_imp said:
mtneers_imp said:
Must be nice!
1d2e03bcc7f68738c79047b108dc066b.png
(I made a little visit to see John Houtman this past Sunday.)
c41f991fe679462a4124d05c86f0b382.jpg

61a0359a0ff9693b3cbfd082d047a0bb.jpg

052d0d25014e3c710b57e4afd4fa352f.jpg



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
And one makes 2?
And one makes 2?

Temporarily….until I get my original ready to sell.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
**DITTO**

So there will soon be black & blue standards on the market. :banana:
 
Congratulations Mtneers! The “Three Amigos” (Mtneers, KE, and The A-man) are now an exclusive motorcycle gang.
BTW, I just transferred all of my investments into the motorcycle farkle industries! I should get huge returns!
 
Back
Top