Ooops! I did it again!

Sorry, but too many DLXs flips within one week..... Dit I get IT right, mtneers acquired Houtman DLX ???
CONGRATS!!!!
:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:
 
mtneers_imp said:
Must be nice!
1d2e03bcc7f68738c79047b108dc066b.png
(I made a little visit to see John Houtman this past Sunday.)
c41f991fe679462a4124d05c86f0b382.jpg

61a0359a0ff9693b3cbfd082d047a0bb.jpg

052d0d25014e3c710b57e4afd4fa352f.jpg



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
After selling my last bike I can afford a hair cut ! ( but I am not going to !!! )
 
If I had that much and as nice of hair, I wouldn't cut it either!
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
Dang...so mtneers gets the award for being the only person on earth to own TWO 4into4 CB1100s. I wonder which one hell like better.
My 2013 also had a 4 into 4 Moriwaki and my 2014 had the 4 into 4 Pipe Master
 
Houtman_imp said:
misterprofessionality_imp said:
Dang...so mtneers gets the award for being the only person on earth to own TWO 4into4 CB1100s. I wonder which one hell like better.
My 2013 also had a 4 into 4 Moriwaki and my 2014 had the 4 into 4 Pipe Master
but did you have them both with the pipes at the same time? i thought you got the pipemaster after selling the 2013?
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
misterprofessionality_imp said:
Dang...so mtneers gets the award for being the only person on earth to own TWO 4into4 CB1100s. I wonder which one hell like better.
My 2013 also had a 4 into 4 Moriwaki and my 2014 had the 4 into 4 Pipe Master
but did you have them both with the pipes at the same time? i thought you got the pipemaster after selling the 2013?
but did you have them both with the pipes at the same time? i thought you got the pipemaster after selling the 2013?
I sold my 2017 first and had both Moriwaki and Pipe Master at the same time , to be honest I preferred the Pipe Master for sound and looks AND keeping the centre stand and cheaper . The Moriwaki was a neater made system with nicer welds .
 
Thread starter
Picked it up yesterday after having new Angel GT’s installed and the hydraulics flushed. Got my rack installed today and found that my K&H Hi seat fits! The stock seat was pretty comfortable but way to low for me. My knees and hips are very happy!

031f48020748b6089ac9d4fbad384e35.jpg

62b9519995fcea757be5b52e9ff0aa10.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
KiowaEagle_imp said:
Picked it up yesterday after having new Angel GT’s installed and the hydraulics flushed. Got my rack installed today and found that my K&H Hi seat fits! The stock seat was pretty comfortable but way to low for me. My knees and hips are very happy!

031f48020748b6089ac9d4fbad384e35.jpg

62b9519995fcea757be5b52e9ff0aa10.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks sharp KE. What's next?
 
Back
Top