Only 23 more days

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Until Spring for those members of the U.S not in Fla, Cal, or AZ

One week later my new CB is supposed to be in. :banana: :biker: :excited: :celebrate:
 
I got out in Georgia and put a quick 100 miles on my HD this past Sunday...it was wonderful to be back in the mountains again! I'll have the CB out this weekend in Florida and then off to Daytona on it next weekend... its been chilly here too. Need to run up the miles on the 13 before the 14 arrives... which they tell me will be in the next 30 days!! Can't wait!!!!!
 
C'mon guys, surely you've got the countdown down to include hours and minutes as well. What time does your dealer open its doors? :biker:
 
My problem is... I can't pick it up on any day other than a Saturday. Unlike Ferret, I'm not old enough (or wealthy enough...) to be retired yet!! So if it arrives on a Monday... I'm going to have an AWFUL 5 days waiting for the weekend to arrive. :@
 
ride4now_imp said:
My problem is... I can't pick it up on any day other than a Saturday. Unlike Ferret, I'm not old enough (or wealthy enough...) to be retired yet!! So if it arrives on a Monday... I'm going to have an AWFUL 5 days waiting for the weekend to arrive. :@
I don't know how it is where you live but here, I can't think of any Honda dealer that's open on Monday anyway. Not that it would make the wait any easier!
 
High of 6 here on T minus 21 days. Snow and a high of 17 on T minus 20 days. I am not enjoying this countdown so far.
 
I took a spin today in the 70° weather. It's supposed to rain for the next 4 days.....and man we NEED it.
 
Buffalohead_imp said:
ride4now_imp said:
My problem is... I can't pick it up on any day other than a Saturday. Unlike Ferret, I'm not old enough (or wealthy enough...) to be retired yet!! So if it arrives on a Monday... I'm going to have an AWFUL 5 days waiting for the weekend to arrive. :@
I don't know how it is where you live but here, I can't think of any Honda dealer that's open on Monday anyway. Not that it would make the wait any easier!
I don't know how it is where you live but here, I can't think of any Honda dealer that's open on Monday anyway. Not that it would make the wait any easier!
The 2 Honda dealers I frequent in Florida are open on Mondays. They're
closed on Sundays though. I wish it was the other way around.
 
Guth (and The ferret) have dona a magnificent job of keeping this forum solely dedicated to the love of our new age Honda CB.
KUDOS to Bill, Mickey, and of course HONDA. This is one cool site with a single focus....the CB1100.
 
Inline4_imp said:
Guth (and The ferret) have dona a magnificent job of keeping this forum solely dedicated to the love of our new age Honda CB.
KUDOS to Bill, Mickey, and of course HONDA. This is one cool site with a single focus....the CB1100.
Hear, hear!
 
My avatar is my bike on the showroom floor, actually it's right by the "out the door" door. But alas, I only took that one and a couple in the parking lot.
 
Back
Top