One More Time.......

Short Timer_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Yeah, I know, I'm preaching to the choir, but I just gotta say it; this bike does sooo many things so very well. I luv this thing :celebrate:
 
Couldn't agree more. Every time I get home I have a huge smile on my face. That more than any performance figures or ratings says it all for me.
 
Gotta agree..great motorcycle!
 
Bah...you guys are all BIASED!!!! :P :excited: :rofl: :biker:
 
redbirds_imp said:
Can't be said too many times. The CB1100 is one fine motorcycle. I love it.
The CB1100 is one fine motorcycle. I love it.
 
Hi, my name is Bill and I'm a CBaholic. It's been just over an hour since I last rode my CB1100 (during which time it performed flawlessly once again). I'm hopelessly biased in discussions such as this one and I'm afraid that there is no help for me.

Thank goodness.
 
Back
Top