peterbaron
Road warrior
Thread starter
While working on the HONDA emblem fitment,
I noticed a broken wire to one horn. No corrosion at all, just snapped:
Crimped and reinstalled new connector:
Tested operation of both horns = OK. Easy, peasy. Can tell you that one horn is very loud, two are ears killer, good safety and warning feature.
The funny thing is that, I used my horns twice during my today's trip and did not notice any malfunction..."thanks" to my perfect ear plugs.
Test your horn before every :biker:
I noticed a broken wire to one horn. No corrosion at all, just snapped:
Crimped and reinstalled new connector:
Tested operation of both horns = OK. Easy, peasy. Can tell you that one horn is very loud, two are ears killer, good safety and warning feature.
The funny thing is that, I used my horns twice during my today's trip and did not notice any malfunction..."thanks" to my perfect ear plugs.
Test your horn before every :biker: