On with 2nd set of P3?s

dsan1964_imp

Been there
Thread starter
6db79e17a3f662e8772213d278807c68.jpg
.
77d838e3bea5266c62a9582461532738.jpg
62c2ce82847b912a20c96dfffd258957.jpg
.

Might have got a few more miles out of them but I have had a new set hanging in the garage. I’m getting lazy not pulling the wheels. Got 11.5 k. Out of old set


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I love the PR3's. Hang great and last a long time. I also love the feeling you get when riding the bike with brand new rubber.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
I love the PR3's. Hang great and last a long time. I also love the feeling you get when riding the bike with brand new rubber.

Absolutely! I have 120 on the front now..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
ohiorider_imp said:
dsan1964_imp said:
fb5e8aede4b5485ca531e00e836e809a.jpg
b9caae756531cfb33818c2419a8e53ee.jpg




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So, the PR3's are still available, even after the intro of the PR4's?
So, the PR3's are still available, even after the intro of the PR4's?

Ohio, I purchased them back in January and they are both oversized compared to stock. I could not find any in the stock size. Not sure what I will run next.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
PR3 are excellent tires.
For my '13 had 120 front and 160 rear.
For 2014, still have 160 rear and 110 front/dunlop, cuz could not get 110 PR3
 
I've got about 5K miles on my second set of PR3s and they still look newe. The first set went 15K miles.

Back in late 2016 Michelin said they were going to stop making the PR3, but apparently they changed their mind and they started reappearing in the spring of '17. Only difference was that the front was only available in the 120 width. I put the 120 on the front last time around and haven't noticed any difference.
 
Thread starter
Flynrider_imp said:
I've got about 5K miles on my second set of PR3s and they still look newe. The first set went 15K miles.

Back in late 2016 Michelin said they were going to stop making the PR3, but apparently they changed their mind and they started reappearing in the spring of '17. Only difference was that the front was only available in the 120 width. I put the 120 on the front last time around and haven't noticed any difference.

Yes I have the 120 on the front 160 on back


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top