On it's way!! HAKOFUGU TANK AND CLIP ON BARS!!!

silascopathic_imp

Been there
Thread starter
I did it. Pulled the trigger. Bought myself a wedding gift ;)


In about 5 weeks, I will be the proud owner of the aluminum Hakofugu tank complete with Honda badges and gas cap. I also ordered the black clip on handle bars that are in the pictures of the polished version of this tank.


Takashi told me that Whitehouse is super excited! I am the first in the US to have this tank!!!


Obviously this thread is a bit premature, but I am very excited.

For those who have not idea what I'm talking about, here are links to the tank again.

Tank:
WHITEHOUSE CB1100 FUGU CAFE ALUMINUM TANK | Samurider.com

Clip on bars (not listed on site):
W.H CB1100 FUGU CAFE ALUMINUM TANK:POLISH | Samurider.com

:clap::banana::excited::celebrate:


It's count down time!
 
silascopathic_imp said:
I did it. Pulled the trigger. Bought myself a wedding gift ;)


In about 5 weeks, I will be the proud owner of the aluminum Hakofugu tank complete with Honda badges and gas cap. I also ordered the black clip on handle bars that are in the pictures of the polished version of this tank.


Takashi told me that Whitehouse is super excited! I am the first in the US to have this tank!!!


Obviously this thread is a bit premature, but I am very excited.

For those who have not idea what I'm talking about, here are links to the tank again.

Tank:
WHITEHOUSE CB1100 FUGU CAFE ALUMINUM TANK | Samurider.com

Clip on bars (not listed on site):
W.H CB1100 FUGU CAFE ALUMINUM TANK:POLISH | Samurider.com

:clap::banana::excited::celebrate:


It's count down time!
Silas that's awesome man, can't wait to see it. Maybe ill be #2 in the US lol.
 
Congrats on both occasions.

Better spend it now..soon you'll you'll need permission to buy anything
 
I'll be married 40 years next May. I no longer need permission....... But I still " discuss" it with her lol
 
Silas,

That's just too outrageously awesome not to post some pictures from WH. Hope you don't mind.

59534da22f957537a9c5074d361346bf.jpg


e74e930c0dfb1ef13fdb9bf4013f88c8.jpg


3029a2014eb9434808428f70f4619e79.jpg


fcd33e22317ca8781fc3896a50075014.jpg
 
Thread starter
CB4ME,

not at all!!!! once the financial flow settles down I am ordering the front fender and side covers and gaiters. still no rear fender for me :D


Is this expensive? yes.
Is it worth it? yes.
Am I slightly crazy? no crazier than Ack-CB11 ;) you gotta do what you gotta do to make the bike yours!
 
Back
Top