silascopathic_imp
Been there
Thread starter
I did it. Pulled the trigger. Bought myself a wedding gift 
In about 5 weeks, I will be the proud owner of the aluminum Hakofugu tank complete with Honda badges and gas cap. I also ordered the black clip on handle bars that are in the pictures of the polished version of this tank.
Takashi told me that Whitehouse is super excited! I am the first in the US to have this tank!!!
Obviously this thread is a bit premature, but I am very excited.
For those who have not idea what I'm talking about, here are links to the tank again.
Tank:
WHITEHOUSE CB1100 FUGU CAFE ALUMINUM TANK | Samurider.com
Clip on bars (not listed on site):
W.H CB1100 FUGU CAFE ALUMINUM TANK:POLISH | Samurider.com
:clap::banana::excited::celebrate:
It's count down time!

In about 5 weeks, I will be the proud owner of the aluminum Hakofugu tank complete with Honda badges and gas cap. I also ordered the black clip on handle bars that are in the pictures of the polished version of this tank.
Takashi told me that Whitehouse is super excited! I am the first in the US to have this tank!!!
Obviously this thread is a bit premature, but I am very excited.
For those who have not idea what I'm talking about, here are links to the tank again.
Tank:
WHITEHOUSE CB1100 FUGU CAFE ALUMINUM TANK | Samurider.com
Clip on bars (not listed on site):
W.H CB1100 FUGU CAFE ALUMINUM TANK:POLISH | Samurider.com
:clap::banana::excited::celebrate:
It's count down time!


It's gonna have to be a trip for next year