Mar 25, 2014 #1 C CB4ME_imp Road warrior Thread starter I apologize if this has been posted before, but this video is beyond belief and well worth the 18 minutes watching it. View full screen! Isle Of Man TT Race Footage
I apologize if this has been posted before, but this video is beyond belief and well worth the 18 minutes watching it. View full screen! Isle Of Man TT Race Footage
Mar 25, 2014 #3 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Geez! I got tired just watching. :banana: There were a couple of moments when I nearly chewed through my tea cup. I'm leaving the speed limiter on. 9.26 and 10.34 two poor sods of bugs meet their end on his lens.
Geez! I got tired just watching. :banana: There were a couple of moments when I nearly chewed through my tea cup. I'm leaving the speed limiter on. 9.26 and 10.34 two poor sods of bugs meet their end on his lens.
Mar 26, 2014 #4 V vfrpaul98_imp Running like a top watch the above TT video and listen closely between2:05 and 2:10, he has it pinned for all it can do in high gear and then he banks hard to the left. when he does this the rolling diameter of the rear tire gets smaller thus the engine rpm goes up, then he straightens it back up and the rpm comes back down. the rear tire is not breaking loose, at that speed it would be grave time. Paul Incredible Video Footage from On-Board Michael Dunlop’s TT Winning Honda 600 « MotorcycleDaily.com – Motorcycle News, Editorials, Product Reviews and Bike Reviews
watch the above TT video and listen closely between2:05 and 2:10, he has it pinned for all it can do in high gear and then he banks hard to the left. when he does this the rolling diameter of the rear tire gets smaller thus the engine rpm goes up, then he straightens it back up and the rpm comes back down. the rear tire is not breaking loose, at that speed it would be grave time. Paul Incredible Video Footage from On-Board Michael Dunlop’s TT Winning Honda 600 « MotorcycleDaily.com – Motorcycle News, Editorials, Product Reviews and Bike Reviews