Old video on how transmissions work

Tripod_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I came across this video from 1936. Does a pretty good job of describing how a basic transmission works. Thought this might be of interest to everyone. Enjoy!

 
Jam Handy video that, Tripod. Thanks.:clap:
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Jam Handy video that, Tripod. Thanks.:clap:
I love Jam Handy! I'm a collector of old industrial and classromm instructional films. Jam did most of GM's films from the 40s through the 60s.

Our New Years eve tradition at my brother's house is me screening some choice (and hiliarious) picks from my collection. Duck and Cover anyone? :D
 
Flynrider_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Jam Handy video that, Tripod. Thanks.:clap:
I love Jam Handy! I'm a collector of old industrial and classromm instructional films. Jam did most of GM's films from the 40s through the 60s.

Our New Years eve tradition at my brother's house is me screening some choice (and hiliarious) picks from my collection. Duck and Cover anyone? :D

Wow, you are even a bigger party animal than I am. :rolleyes:
 
Did anyone else watch the "Master Hands" video? It's a Chevrolet film from the same era that follows the car build from raw ore to final assembly.

Damn that was some HARD work in those days. And dangerous too; it looks like an OHSA training film on what not to do. You could practically see the fingers getting lopped off. Those were some tough dudes in those factories.
 
Back
Top