Old School Seats at Samurider

CB4ME_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Pretty wild:

310c21a644cf458379ddab8ab9a2e97d.jpg


c00907c0e76bec740f2a9c6427e28f22.jpg


fafffe88a67dc99683b0713dfd045a37.jpg


Made by Ohkawa Works

They also offer a flat seat with customized lettering:

77066431192636d045e50e27ebd1beb3.jpg
 
The riders portion looks tall. Since I don't ride double the seat is a non-starter but IF I did, the look is familiar old school and ok by me.
 
I can't see them selling too many of the King and Queens lol.. What's next 4 into 4 drag pipes and high bars?
 
The ferret_imp said:
I can't see them selling too many of the King and Queens lol.. What's next 4 into 4 drag pipes and high bars?
The back end of that seat isn't nearly tall enough :-)

589dc6a7cc31030cd864e8c7d9e06041.jpeg


And I think you're right about the right bars to complete the look!
 
Hadn't seen these.
Was never a fan of the K & Q seats, even back in the '70s and '80s. I guess they serve a purpose...
Interesting that someone would be making them now for the CB.
The other seat might be a cool idea if you can truly personalize the lettering! Even cooler if they came in various heights, like the K&H line.
Thanks for the update, CB!
 
Back
Top