Ok, who is going to be the first?

That's a beauty! Just checked the price and it says $937.62 at the current exchange rate.

Also it looks like it's the larger EX/DLX tank, if the description is to be believed.
 
It's a nice lookin' tank, no doubt...but that's nearly 12% of what I paid for my 2014 standard new back in Jan. Could never bring myself to swtich it out unless I really buggered up the stock tank.
 
Thread starter
pdedse_imp said:
It's a nice lookin' tank, no doubt...but that's nearly 12% of what I paid for my 2014 standard new back in Jan. Could never bring myself to swtich it out unless I really buggered up the stock tank.
Different strokes.. I paid 8k otd for my '14 in July.

Since then I have bought a K&H seat, Staintune muffler, Arrow headers, dynojet power commander, Dynojet auto tune, Kimija grab bar, chrome chain guard, different handle bars, factory heated grips, grip puppies, rlets, 2013 turn signals, 2013 control switches, and a very expensive custom sissy bar / back rest.

Meaning- for some of us, a grand means nothing if we like the style and the increased fuel capacity.

I won't buy this tank (yet) as I will probably buy the samurider hard panniers first.

I'd imagine they would change the color of the paint if requested....



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
While it's a thing of beauty, and any bike using it would go faster than a red one, I would miss the beautiful Honda badge on the OEM tank.
 
I really like it. If I ever put a dent in my tank or scratch it up real bad I would consider this an option. If it was cheaper I would just buy it but a grand for a tank is a bit crazy.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top