Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I believe you are right, uscgmac.uscgmac_imp said:Looks like rebel73 to me.
+1 Tink, love those older air heads.Cormanus_imp said:Lovely beemer, Tink.
Ojai CA is between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara. It's an art community mostly and home of several gear heads with deep pockets.uscgmac_imp said:What is OJAI anyway?
Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
I tried to catch you at Moorpark, but our paths never crossed.Rebel73_imp said:Holy crap. That was you pulled up next to me at the freeway offramp? Lol. Small world!
Very nice Beemer!


No Rebel73, I'm not a pro. It's just a hobby that I've been doing for a long time, since before digital. I've gotten credit (no cash) and pay for a few of my photos over the years, but not nearly enough to cover the cost of the $10K worth of Nikon gear I own.Rebel73_imp said:Wow, Tink! That is awesome! Thank you! Are you a pro photographer?