Ojai ride today saw THIS stunning CB1100 Deluxe

Lovely beemer, Tink.
 
Thread starter
uscgmac_imp said:
What is OJAI anyway?

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
Ojai CA is between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara. It's an art community mostly and home of several gear heads with deep pockets.

Guy Webster, Glenn Bator and Michael Taggart, to name a few.

The So Cal Norton Owners club had an annual ride to Ojai to view the collections.
Rebel73_imp said:
Holy crap. That was you pulled up next to me at the freeway offramp? Lol. Small world!

Very nice Beemer!
I tried to catch you at Moorpark, but our paths never crossed.

The ol' BMW R100S is truly old school. Bias ply tires, stiff suspension and marginal brakes. That said, she'll run 85 mph on the freeway all day long without breaking a sweat. :thumbsup:
 
[/QUOTE]

I tried to catch you at Moorpark, but our paths never crossed.

The ol' BMW R100S is truly old school. Bias ply tires, stiff suspension and marginal brakes. That said, she'll run 85 mph on the freeway all day long without breaking a sweat. :thumbsup:
[/QUOTE]
Sorry I missed you, but hopefully next time.
 
Thread starter
Rebel73_imp said:
Wow, Tink! That is awesome! Thank you! Are you a pro photographer?
No Rebel73, I'm not a pro. It's just a hobby that I've been doing for a long time, since before digital. I've gotten credit (no cash) and pay for a few of my photos over the years, but not nearly enough to cover the cost of the $10K worth of Nikon gear I own.
Check out my web site > photosbytink.com
Here's an amazing CB750 I shot at The Rock Store on that same roll of Ilford XP2 C-41 B&W film.
 
Back
Top