Sep 10, 2016 #1 U use2b_imp Road warrior Thread starter just got my cap in and it will not fit. said it would fit - 2013 /14/15 Honda CB1100 but it will not.
just got my cap in and it will not fit. said it would fit - 2013 /14/15 Honda CB1100 but it will not.
Sep 11, 2016 #3 U use2b_imp Road warrior Thread starter Cormanus_imp said: Bugger. You could try this one CB1100 Forum Click to expand... Thanks , just painted what I have because it is made of aluminum and not plastic. just want to warn others not to buy what I did thinking it would fit.
Cormanus_imp said: Bugger. You could try this one CB1100 Forum Click to expand... Thanks , just painted what I have because it is made of aluminum and not plastic. just want to warn others not to buy what I did thinking it would fit.