Oil Analysis Results

It’s time for the seasonal oil change.
fb50398479d9db985e28885922f74980.jpg



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
I use the Octoberfest Mobil 1 in my bikes during the fall , a little darker than the summer lager but good when the weather gets colder.
 
Thread starter
This is funny. I thought posting up oil analysis results would be an interesting thread to share information about our CB's, kinda like the valve check/adjustment thread. For these air-cooled engines, repeated and shared oil analysis reports would be able to clear up some real questions about the two different oil change intervals (based on year) our bikes have in their manuals.
 
Following manufacturer service intervals or better, makes no need to test oil, at least for my machines.
 
Scotty_imp said:
This is funny. I thought posting up oil analysis results would be an interesting thread to share information about our CB's, kinda like the valve check/adjustment thread. For these air-cooled engines, repeated and shared oil analysis reports would be able to clear up some real questions about the two different oil change intervals (based on year) our bikes have in their manuals.
I think it's very interesting info.
For sure manufacturers' recommendation is always on the safe side, and can be extended without much worry. But the more data points the better. And this oil analysis is very good data.

Extending oil life means less waste... and more time riding!
 
Back
Top