Houtman_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Yesterday I picked up my Ohlins shocks from Fast Bike Industries in Hendersonville NC , about 30 minutes from my home.
The owner David Behrend is one of the best suspension guys in the USA.
On the 2013 and 2014 I had ordered the plus 1 springs from Ohlins in chrome but this time I went with their stock chrome spring , no I did not loose weight yet (225) !
I fitted them this morning and went for a ride to the Pisgah Inn on the BRP (very little colour change yet )
They really made a difference for my worn out back , cost for the shocks HO 011 was $ 991 including tax .
Is it worth spending $1000 on new shocks ? for me it was but other people might not think so.
Dave is now also the sole importer for NITRON shocks , beautifully made in the F1 area in the UK.
The owner David Behrend is one of the best suspension guys in the USA.
On the 2013 and 2014 I had ordered the plus 1 springs from Ohlins in chrome but this time I went with their stock chrome spring , no I did not loose weight yet (225) !
I fitted them this morning and went for a ride to the Pisgah Inn on the BRP (very little colour change yet )
They really made a difference for my worn out back , cost for the shocks HO 011 was $ 991 including tax .
Is it worth spending $1000 on new shocks ? for me it was but other people might not think so.
Dave is now also the sole importer for NITRON shocks , beautifully made in the F1 area in the UK.