Ohlins piggybacks specifically for our bikes.

They are very nicely engineered pieces and allow as much adjustment as anyone needs. I want them. But do I need them? Maybe, but I am sure that approval from the Chancellor of the Exchequer, namely Darling, would be difficult, nay, impossible, to obtain. Ah well, let me know how they perform.

Cheers
 
My goodness that's a lot of money. (Imo)
 
Beautiful units, no doubt about that, but that price equals about $2,122.00 Canadian at today's currency rate of exchange.
Unless you have money to burn or really, really want them, spending that much money doesn't make a lot of sense for the ordinary road riding that most of us do.
But that's just my own opinion.
For anyone who buys them, enjoy and have fun.
 
Chapomis_imp said:
How many bikes do you have Rocky ? :)
I have the five listed in my signature. All are registered and insured and they each get their turn on the road over the summer.
I belong to an active vintage bike club and I ride the vintage bikes every other weekend on club runs.
 
Nice collection Rocky, I did notice your signature, but didn't realize they were all current. Have you ever posted pictures of them ? I would like to find a vintage club near the Cape.
 
Chapomis_imp said:
Nice collection Rocky, I did notice your signature, but didn't realize they were all current. Have you ever posted pictures of them ? I would like to find a vintage club near the Cape.
No, I haven't posted them here, but I'll start a thread in "other bikes" if you would like to see the vintage bikes.
I restored both of them to as good as, or better than, new and I'm quite proud of them.
 
Rocky, please post them! You know we love bikes here. :)
 
Back
Top