Ohlins shocks for 2017

Thread starter
You are much smarter with computers than I am !
Some people have put Ohlins reservoir shocks up side down if that was the only way to fit them.
 
Paris_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
In the past I did put "Piggy back " shocks on both my CB 1000's as they original came with external reservoirs.
As the CB 1100 came without them I put the non reservoir shocks on them but it certainly would look good with reservoirs.
The Nitron shocks are beautifully made , worth looking into and perhaps visit Dave ?
I ordered a pair of Nitron NTR3 shocks, in the classic color mode. That means a titanium color cylinder and a black spring. I thought this would look best and not distract from the beautiful red tank. Nitron supplies the appropriate spring, and Fasbike will pre-tune it for me, as much as they can. I should get the Nitrons in about three weeks, and I'll post how it works out.
I ordered a pair of Nitron NTR3 shocks, in the classic color mode. That means a titanium color cylinder and a black spring. I thought this would look best and not distract from the beautiful red tank. Nitron supplies the appropriate spring, and Fasbike will pre-tune it for me, as much as they can. I should get the Nitrons in about three weeks, and I'll post how it works out.
I’m still waiting for the Nitron shocks to arrive. I’m suprized they would take this long.
 
The CB lump is sumthin' to gawk at during the day, and while sleeping.
You know? One thing that really makes the CB1100 stand out from the crowd is its minimal exposure of wires and cables. Honda may not be the best at it, but they are one of the best. Conversely, I find Kawasaki and some BMW models atrocious with free standing wires, tubes and cables.
 
Ohlins made a HUUUGE difference on my Harley Nightster. That thing was pretty much a hardtail. Harley said they are making a nice naked soon, so. Imagine if they got rid of some of that heavy steel in their bikes. Their 750 overhead cam motor seems to work well dirt tracking.
 
Back
Top