Mikey350D_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Mikey350D_imp said:

The Spaceman_imp said:The shocks look very nice. Being Ohlins, I'm assuming you spent $6,4899.99 on them. Per side.
Yamaha's new Bolt blobbler comes with piggyback shocks if you order the upgrade version. I wonder if they'd fit...
With only about 3" of travel... doubt it.The Spaceman_imp said:The shocks look very nice. Being Ohlins, I'm assuming you spent $6,4899.99 on them. Per side.
Yamaha's new Bolt blobbler comes with piggyback shocks if you order the upgrade version. I wonder if they'd fit...

Just kiddin... If I read one more Sportster/Bolt "comparo" article, I'm going to puke!jodyz_imp said:With only about 3" of travel... doubt it.The Spaceman_imp said:The shocks look very nice. Being Ohlins, I'm assuming you spent $6,4899.99 on them. Per side.
Yamaha's new Bolt blobbler comes with piggyback shocks if you order the upgrade version. I wonder if they'd fit...
the connections of the rear turn signals are underneath the tray compartment, Just remove that and the connections are Orange and Sky Blue for the turn signals.. Once you have the wires disconected you can just remove the grab rails with a number 6 allen wrench. Now you could still use the stock turn signals by mounting them on the rear bolt hole for where the grab rail connection use to be...... As far as grab rails go you can use the Active Grab Rail which sit higher than our stock ones. オートバイカスタムパーツの総合メーカー アクティブMikey350D_imp said:Bad News
I started to get a very slight rub on the brake side.
Not enough clearance between comp knob and grab rail.
Every looks OK when I'm off the bike, but under load...
So I'm going to play if safe and abandon stock grab rails,
get some new rear lights and fab new rails.
the connections of the rear turn signals are underneath the tray compartment, Just remove that and the connections are Orange and Sky Blue for the turn signals.. Once you have the wires disconected you can just remove the grab rails with a number 6 allen wrench. Now you could still use the stock turn signals by mounting them on the rear bolt hole for where the grab rail connection use to be...... As far as grab rails go you can use the Active Grab Rail which sit higher than our stock ones. オートバイカスタムパーツの総合メーカー アクティブlola_imp said:the connections of the rear turn signals are underneath the tray compartment, Just remove that and the connections are Orange and Sky Blue for the turn signals.. Once you have the wires disconected you can just remove the grab rails with a number 6 allen wrench. Now you could still use the stock turn signals by mounting them on the rear bolt hole for where the grab rail connection use to be...... As far as grab rails go you can use the Active Grab Rail which sit higher than our stock ones. オートバイカスタムパーツの総合メーカー アクティブMikey350D_imp said:Bad News
I started to get a very slight rub on the brake side.
Not enough clearance between comp knob and grab rail.
Every looks OK when I'm off the bike, but under load...
So I'm going to play if safe and abandon stock grab rails,
get some new rear lights and fab new rails.
just a tip...