Ohlin Shocks for 2017

Houtman_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Just returned from Fast Bike Industries (David Behrend) and ordered new Ohlins shocks for my 2017.
As on my other bikes I ordered the chrome springs and one grade higher because of my weight.
The price is just under $1000 , do I need them , probably not but they give me a smoother ride and look nice.

Dave is now the Nitron importer for the USA , very nice shocks as well.
His business is only about 12 miles from my home and I have know Dave for years , he is very knowledgeable about suspension.
 
I have been thinking about getting a pair for my 13 or purchasing an aluminum swingarm. I am leaning towards the swingarm.
 
does anyone know if the alum swingarm from the RS will go on a 2017 EX without extensive modifications? slightly different wheelbase, rake and trail on the two models.
 
Back
Top