Apr 16, 2021 #1 Stichill Road warrior Thread starter Upcoming Zoom event. Curves Ahead Live: Road Ready
Apr 16, 2021 #2 the Ferret Road warrior What time Stichill? This would be good to watch for those coming to the Eastern rally this year as we will be riding some of these roads
What time Stichill? This would be good to watch for those coming to the Eastern rally this year as we will be riding some of these roads
Apr 16, 2021 #3 K KiowaEagle_imp Road warrior It says April 28th, 7:00 - 8:00 pm And I agree, hopefully it would be a good preview. I rode some of those roads last year with Rick & Jennifer and I'm looking forward to more. It's a great area!
It says April 28th, 7:00 - 8:00 pm And I agree, hopefully it would be a good preview. I rode some of those roads last year with Rick & Jennifer and I'm looking forward to more. It's a great area!