Hey Ferret, Hey Cormanus, Hey All, its been a long time.....
I really enjoyed riding with everyone and miss it greatly,
Sadly, I no longer have my CB, nor do I ride anymore. (the CB was the last to go)
I have posted a list of parts I have for sale on market place and if its okay, here's the link
Facebook
Contact me with any interest, not looking for much, just don't want to pitch it.
Cheers and All the best, Chapomis
I really enjoyed riding with everyone and miss it greatly,
Sadly, I no longer have my CB, nor do I ride anymore. (the CB was the last to go)
I have posted a list of parts I have for sale on market place and if its okay, here's the link
Contact me with any interest, not looking for much, just don't want to pitch it.
Cheers and All the best, Chapomis