OEM and AfterMKT parts

Chapomis

New to the forum
Thread starter
Hey Ferret, Hey Cormanus, Hey All, its been a long time.....
I really enjoyed riding with everyone and miss it greatly,
Sadly, I no longer have my CB, nor do I ride anymore. (the CB was the last to go)
I have posted a list of parts I have for sale on market place and if its okay, here's the link

Facebook

Contact me with any interest, not looking for much, just don't want to pitch it.

Cheers and All the best, Chapomis
 
Would you be willing to ship?
I am interested in the OEM mirrors and turn signals
 
If anything doesn't sell right away, please list the leftovers here?

I and maybe others don't do Facebook but still might be very interested.
 
Hey  Chapomis, good to see you after all this time. Hope you're well.

Lucien, I think you can see the Facebook post without logging on. Just in case, here's a list of what's on offer:

  • Rear License Plate Bracket with Reflectors
  • OEM Directional Lenses
  • Service Manual
  • OEM Mirrors
  • Rear Fender with Taillight
  • Back Rack
  • National Cycle Windshield
  • Puig Windshield
  • Hand Guards
  • Aftermarket Front Fender
 
Ah, you are right!

Thanks for steering me right, as well as posting the parts.
 
Thread starter
Chapomis said:
Hey Ferret, Hey Cormanus, Hey All, its been a long time.....
I really enjoyed riding with everyone and miss it greatly,
Sadly, I no longer have my CB, nor do I ride anymore. (the CB was the last to go)
I have posted a list of parts I have for sale on market place and if its okay, here's the link

Facebook

Contact me with any interest, not looking for much, just don't want to pitch it.

Cheers and All the best, Chapomis

The manual is gone, fender, mirrors and lenses are pending, Thanks !
 
Thread starter
This is whats left:

Rear License Plate Bracket with Reflectors
Rear Fender with Taillight
Back Rack
National Cycle Windshield
Puig Windshield
Hand Guards

Bug season is coming !

Thanks !
 
Hey Chapomis, yes it's been a long time. Sorry to hear you are no longer riding, but good to hear you're still around.
 
Thread starter
DAC said:
Wow.  Chapomis!  Been a long time!  Hope your son is doing okay as well.

Good to hear from you. All is well (except that I'm not riding) Adam is well, married and living in NYC
 
Back
Top