obd connector

What Gold said, Whoops. Not an ODB port.

We do have a port, but you have to have Honda’s HDS tester, or an aftermarket one like Healtech makes.
 
Mixagon_imp said:
Tev62_imp said:
It is a little red connector underneath the left hand side panel. You need to get a Honda motorcycle diagnostic plug to OBD convertor cable to use any software. I got one for a few euros from the usual Chinese outlets.

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/184620410694?hash=item2afc3be746:g:NMQAAOSwU6lf~7IB
What software is needed to read faults and reset.
What software is needed to read faults and reset.
Sorry Mixagon, I have not got that far. I have a licensed version of a car scanner software programme and I was hoping it would pick up any error codes but no joy with that yet or a few others I have tried, still searching for something cheap and cheerful that uses a cable connection on a PC rather than BlueTooth.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
What Gold said, Whoops. Not an ODB port.

We do have a port, but you have to have Honda’s HDS tester, or an aftermarket one like Healtech makes.
I came across this post and your response. So would a 4 pin cable (link below) not work with a ODB2 bluetooth on a 2013 CB1100 ? Im trying to get my phone to display RPMs, etc readings on an app like Torque but I haven't bought the cable since I've been doing research on which one I would need.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/393290877118
 
Carbon PM’d me the above question. The answer is no. I expounded on it in the PM :)
 
Back
Top