andyoz_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
hi guys can anyone tell me where the obd connector plug is on a 2019rs cheers
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
thanks very muchTev62_imp said:It is a little red connector underneath the left hand side panel. You need to get a Honda motorcycle diagnostic plug to OBD convertor cable to use any software. I got one for a few euros from the usual Chinese outlets.
https://www.ebay.ie/itm/184620410694?hash=item2afc3be746:g:NMQAAOSwU6lf~7IB
thanks very muchandyoz_imp said:thanks very muchTev62_imp said:It is a little red connector underneath the left hand side panel. You need to get a Honda motorcycle diagnostic plug to OBD convertor cable to use any software. I got one for a few euros from the usual Chinese outlets.
https://www.ebay.ie/itm/184620410694?hash=item2afc3be746:g:NMQAAOSwU6lf~7IB
What software is needed to read faults and reset.Tev62_imp said:It is a little red connector underneath the left hand side panel. You need to get a Honda motorcycle diagnostic plug to OBD convertor cable to use any software. I got one for a few euros from the usual Chinese outlets.
https://www.ebay.ie/itm/184620410694?hash=item2afc3be746:g:NMQAAOSwU6lf~7IB
What software is needed to read faults and reset.Mixagon_imp said:What software is needed to read faults and reset.Tev62_imp said:It is a little red connector underneath the left hand side panel. You need to get a Honda motorcycle diagnostic plug to OBD convertor cable to use any software. I got one for a few euros from the usual Chinese outlets.
https://www.ebay.ie/itm/184620410694?hash=item2afc3be746:g:NMQAAOSwU6lf~7IB
I came across this post and your response. So would a 4 pin cable (link below) not work with a ODB2 bluetooth on a 2013 CB1100 ? Im trying to get my phone to display RPMs, etc readings on an app like Torque but I haven't bought the cable since I've been doing research on which one I would need.Lord Popgun_imp said:What Gold said, Whoops. Not an ODB port.
We do have a port, but you have to have Honda’s HDS tester, or an aftermarket one like Healtech makes.
