O2 sensor eliminator not working on CB1100rs 2017

tory_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
O2 sensor eliminator not working with CB1100rs 2017 ,engine light still on
How to fix Pls help.
 
The 02 senser eliminator di not work on my 2017 either and I took it off . I do not know if someone made one suitable for the 2017 .
 
Thread starter
Nachodaddy_imp said:
Cut a small piece of black electrician's tape and put it right over the "check engine" light.
5555 Thanks
Still find out to solve the problems
Any one PLS.
 
Sorry about that. I mis-remembered the thread.
 
Houtman_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Don’t think Houtman’s ever had his RS, also N/A in the US.
You are right Peter , I did not have the RS as it was not sold here in the USA .
You are right Peter , I did not have the RS as it was not sold here in the USA .
So-kay Houtman. I've sat on and never bought a CB1100 RS that was available in Canada.
 
The Gecko_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Here is a place in the UK that sells them for the ‘17 : https://picclick.co.uk/Honda-CB1100EX-RS-2017-2019-O2-123481653683.html

However, Houtman said the ones he got from somewhere in the UK did not work on his RS. YMMV
Would anyone know whether the EX / RS would indeed need two O2 sensor eliminator plugs, or is one of these plugs (connectors) enough ?
Thanks
Would anyone know whether the EX / RS would indeed need two O2 sensor eliminator plugs, or is one of these plugs (connectors) enough ?
Thanks
I had two of them on my 2017 EX , did not work , two on my 2014 DLX worked perfectly .
 
I would assume that different ECU/s could require different plugs. So if Houtmanone tried to use a 2014 O2EP on a 2017 EX that may have failed for that reason. But I would still try to understand whether the EX / RS would indeed need two O2 sensor eliminator plugs, or is one of these plugs (connectors) enough ? Sales person says one needs two, but I'd rather get a confirmation from the board.
Thanks
 
Yea- that guy was probably typing on phone while drinking in garage. <— says the guy who is typing on phone while drinking at beach.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top