the Ferret
Road warrior
I think he means the NT 1100 the thread subject
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
+1tommymck_imp said:+1clearviewx_imp said:+1michael1954_imp said:Will never be in my garage, nuff said........
I'm confused. What won't be in the garage? I've had Integras... One from the early 90s. and the other the most "recent" type R from about 13 years ago? The manual transmissions were great. Sure, it was VTEC, but not sure I see the harm in that. Certainly no CVT!

Agreed, if the numbers were arbitrary, pulled out of your hat. But the Wright Brother flew a two-seater with 16 HP. The first Porsche left any other car in the dust with 80HP. I could go on like this forever. As long as you don't say what your real needs are, no number can be finally defended.Tev62_imp said:Not the V-Strom, the new GSX1000S-GTmisterprofessionality_imp said:40-50hp down on the competing suzuki? Isn't the competing suzuki the Vstrom 1050? They're about equal in bhp aren't they?
I was indeed, well, the new version now named the GSX1000S-GTmisterprofessionality_imp said:oooooo i see now. you're comparing it to proper sport touring offerings. Tev must have been talking about the GSX1000F. Yea it's a bit down on power compared to that monster, but it's way up on comfort.
As far as the C14 goes....you really can't make that comparison. It's like night and day. You'd have to compare to a Versys1000 LT
To my mind you do need more than 100HP if you are going to pile a bike high with luggage and go two up. I got rid of my Africa Twin because it was quite anaemic two up fully loaded. You can make the argument all day that 100HP is enough but by the same token you could say that about 80HP or 50HP, they will all break the speed limit and go from A to B.
Will the CB1100 be pulling the trailer, or will the trailer be used to help stretch out and straighten the knees and hips while cruising on the CB1100?DAC_imp said:The ergos will be what decides it. Anything that makes the knees and hips sit a little straighter is an improvement. Could’ve used that on the trip out west last year. But nothing beats the CB in the looks department. I’m probably getting to the point that the longer trips will involve a trailer.

Lord Popgun_imp said:Maybe something like this GO? Then he could stand and stretch: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/1234972147...t&mt=login
AND wear a cool helmet. Not DOT rated though…

Lord Popgun_imp said:Maybe something like this GO? Then he could stand and stretch: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/1234972147...t&mt=login
AND wear a cool helmet. Not DOT rated though…

Lord Popgun_imp said:Romans were some serious engineers
Google motorcycle chariot racing. Was a big deal in the 20’s-30s.
