Now the wait begins,tick tick tick tick.............

FLYTYM_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Bikes paid for,paperwork’s in the mail,shipper has been paid now I just need to wait. Then it’s goimg to be another wait to get it down to the DMV for inspection and registration,feel like a kid at Christmas.
 
Crikey, mate. You're patient. I'd be climbing the walls. :D

Congratulations. I hope the wait isn't too long.
 
Thread starter
I just checked online and my bikes in San Jose about 20 miles so I will get it by Tuesday. Wish me luck the thing still looks like it just left a showroom.
 
San Jose, huh....
I wonder if I can sneak a peek at it?

:D
 
Thread starter
Randy B_imp said:
San Jose, huh....
I wonder if I can sneak a peek at it?

:D
it’s in a warehouse somewhere. I haven’t heard a thing from the driver,I’m not going to be happy if the driver just shows up. The bikes going to my parents house in Newark,I’m in Fremont. I told call me if it shows up and don’t sign off on anything until I get over there. I’ve already bought $400 in parts and I’ll start putting together the parts for my spoke wheel project.
 
Back
Top