Cormanus_imp said:
So you got the bike fixed OK, Maximus?
I did, Cormanus. Despite the only thing truly needing replaced being the bars, my insurance totaled it because of the cost to return it to like new.
There were any number of small and tiny scratches that didn’t mar its looks to my eyes, so I bought back the salvage, spent roughly another $1800 to have my mechanic (at the time) put a new tank on her (it had a fair sized dent that I probably could’ve pounded out), replace the amber cover on a rear turn signal that got busted, and replaced the right crankcase cover and clutch cover since those two were pretty badly scratched. Nothing else was needed.
I keep up a regular service schedule on her, I haven’t had a moments problem with her since, and I still absolutely LOVE my bike!
pdedse_imp said:
Just looked at the link. Yep! My bike! 