Note of appreciation...

quietguy_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Thanks to the wealth of CB1100 information here and the contribution of several forum members, I'm making the jump.

I'll conclude my purchase of a new 2014 standard come Saturday and hope to have her delivered sometime Xmas week.

I know, it's the "slow" version - all black.

Final price: $7,999

... qg
 
Great bike. Hope you find it as pleasurable to ride as we do.
 
Congrats Quietguy!
 
Well done QuietGuy. Pay no attention to those who try to tell you red ones are faster; they're so busy exuding the 'look at me' vibe they don't even notice the black ones drawing away. :P
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Well done QuietGuy. Pay no attention to those who try to tell you red ones are faster; they're so busy exuding the 'look at me' vibe they don't even notice the black ones drawing away. :P
Thanks, Cormanus...

This will be the first bike I've purchased having not seen one in the flesh, sat on one or ridden one. But after watching all the Youtube vid's, reading a lot of the posts here and talking to a few, I'm doing it.

No 2015 release (U.S.) and nothing about 'em in the Honda 2016 lineup, I figured to grab one of the few leftover new units I've found.
 
Chapomis_imp said:
Excellent choice, You will not regret it !

What are you jumping from ?
I keep preaching these same words to everyone who admires my bike! Honda made such a huge mistake not having an official launch date in the U.S. with fanfare, free demo rides, TV commercials and giving out thousands of big glossy brochures of the bike to entice buyers at the dealerships.

I purchased my bike purely based on its looks. However, I can honestly say that I like and appreciate my bike more each time I take her out for a ride!

Congratulations! :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top