Not so moto Euro-vacation

peterbaron

Road warrior
Thread starter
As a few members were aware, my plans to ride in Europe this year were already set before my departure.....but unfortunately I had to give last minute priority to aging family members..
Here are some pics from Poland and Spain.
Hope you enjoy watching.

PART1
Poland: moto stores, bikes for sale or rent

d03e4aa7c2aff6d2a328ffe90875bfda.jpg


5b60d7ec1394bf5d1b98ef9f5cefbfac.jpg


1efd5de17ac5be00b1bd32844534f7bd.jpg


19a4c1d6beccd401ad3d478cbc99eccb.jpg


7f487cae7fa160f3227522cf010a4709.jpg


cc85d1b8e997aa40bddc9eac52e552cb.jpg


73f8917a430d18c2ffa6229f567adf6c.jpg


ead95ec0e1db3696d5315fffdec9fa3b.jpg


c23fee486ca8c0c49f0858dc99fc159a.jpg


34b8b5a15528f3e89eac2c8ad07b5f4f.jpg


94cceb50d45c9bae3feb41c2c180f63c.jpg


3b7943825b6dae826a547aed7567407f.jpg


be51b93b9298392bef4dc725d5548cab.jpg


5f637ad53b421fa3a7b31a90fdb09c36.jpg


TBC
 
wow the stores are really stocked

neat bikes
 
Hi Peter, are you already home again?
If not, I wish you a nice trip for the rest of your Euro journey.
 
Thread starter
@Ferret

The old used bikes were from a small town workshop when I was visiting my school friend....
A few more pics of that awesome store, from which I got myself a new jacket...and a perfect size :excited:

6e60f597b9a2e43878f9079012d0a437.jpg


e196a46232be85c14c0ed5207227e612.jpg


058e85a9fd77106f1ebb3dc6ad6a34e9.jpg



26f530d5704937831dec1d432ea20ac2.jpg


59c2bc7accdc21371acbaf578dec85d8.jpg


4046516a6e45e83f24d14c73a558765e.jpg


5700b9b844b0e329aa645de647654a15.jpg


@Django...pics were taken in August... and as discussed, no chance to visit you and Germany this time, had no choice.
PART 3

Spain

cb9df6c4fc9fe78a747c093d919c5575.jpg


7b10d5b60dbd3918a58fe436c30f56c8.jpg


4ad7ce0503021ff46e0d99ceb39345be.jpg


db6b40e62d07aaa53daebe0e25d96bbc.jpg


49b303aa0a0f7d7dc6829f2dffa68ec3.jpg


ce9d9e2cca8420fe8d409a61249ca8b8.jpg


99d17883e7124be67563186e1308e11f.jpg


baa2d0b68165a68e483161b779bc9d03.jpg


251fc52e4463a4c77cb60e4c50e73abc.jpg


bc760c7fcf663794d6fadfab84e703a3.jpg


5e1eb8cc9be01401cc14b84b74f0364d.jpg


4efef7dbe6d25ba6d324c1fbbb2df8af.jpg


b0205a1c30092c1f390d0321649b5f04.jpg
 
Back
Top