Not everyone knows how to use a roundabout

Yes, very apparent they had no idea how it worked. Glad you were prepared, could have ended much worse.
 
A similar thing happened to me twice on my first ride of the season this year. Two cars looked right at me, but pulled out in front of me any way. Just like I was't even there. Both times I had to apply the brakes and flashed my passing lights. Both drivers had long hair and female features, but they could have been anyone nowadays! Drive defensively....
 
Savannah, Ga, my home town, has a bunch of squares downtown. The rules are about the same as for roundabouts. You really have to watch out for the tourists...
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Savannah, Ga, my home town, has a bunch of squares downtown. The rules are about the same as for roundabouts. You really have to watch out for the tourists...
Tourists like....Me! We were at Tybee Island last year and stopped in to see Savannah. A very beautiful, historic place. (I was in the cage, unfortunately.)
 
Yeah it is a nice town. Unfortunately I only get there nowadays at Christmas, sigh. I live in Va. Beach now and really miss Savannah. Does that make me a tourist? I do own the house I grew up in. Maybe I'm good.

I hope you had a nice time there. Savannahians(?) don't rreally mind tourists. Good thing too as there are a LOT of them! Especially on St. Paddy's day.
 
Back
Top