Not enough Ibuprofen in the world right now

Nemo_imp said:
How those little ligaments of the carpal tunnel can make one inutile for riding...
I have this issue also. I tried foam grips. No dice. Severe pain after an hour of riding. Kept me from riding to the meet-ups in past years.

Then I read that gelled gloves can do the trick. The nerve affected runs right up into your palm. I bought a set of Olympic 50 dollar gel gloves and that fixed it. No numbness and no pain. Much comfort. Worth every penny. I can ride all day.

Did so yesterday down to Sloans Honda in Murfreesboro and check out the luggage and got a new key for my bent one and then back up to Woodbury and McMinnville on two lanes. Great trip when you aren't in pain. These gloves kept me from buying a less buzzy bike so that 50 dollars is a bargain.
 
Nemo,been there with your hand problem. Several times I only got a few mile on a ride and had to turn back because of pain. I'd highly recommend getting your hand operated on to correct the problem. I did and it's like new. Good luck.
 
Back
Top