the Ferret
Road warrior
Somebody please keep an eye on it and let us know.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Flynrider_imp said:Yikes! In the last minute it went from $135,500 to $148,100. Wow.
I sent this link to my Harley buddies, who are always telling me about the great resale value of their used hogs.![]()
![]()
Soooo close! Still, $148,100 is pretty impressive.Rolls_imp said:Hah! road dog, I had just checked ebay to see what was going on with this auction on its final day and I was just typing the same post!! How high do you think it will go?? It's probably safe to assume there are some serious collectors watching this and they may be waiting 'til the last minute to snipe up to their highest price.
Could it go to 150?
![]()
Um, correction: It was the prototype rubber lever end covers that drove up the price.The ferret_imp said:It was the rubber lever end covers that drove up the price.
Guth_imp said:Um, correction: It was the prototype rubber lever end covers that drove up the price.The ferret_imp said:It was the rubber lever end covers that drove up the price.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I concur. I guess the bike would make you the envy of every Honda collector, but that kind of money would buy a lot of toys you could actually play with. :biker:pcypert_imp said:Well I'll settle for the replacement tank they have at the Samurider Japanese store to transform the CB1100 into a nice modern clone.
Certainly nice to look at, but no interest in a museum piece personally, particularly at that price. Never understand that desire for "first" of something that's a production model. It's certainly cool on one hand, but on another when it was first of many and then the many fall rapidly in price...that's where I'd rather be LOL.
736cc_imp said:Current bid $130,300.00. Dayum !
Hey 736CC ...you seeing this?
That prototype was sold during a Honda warehouse fire-sale of used motorcycles about 7-8 years ago by a clueless son of a big shop owner in the northeast. Somebody I knew bought it for a song. He called me up to tell me about this strange CB750 he found. I spent 2 days rummaging thru it and informed him of what he stepped in. He offered to sell it to me a week later and the night before I was to pick it up, he backed-out. Ironically I am sorta glad i did not buy it; its too valuable to own and too desirable to sell. It would have been too distracting to own, and the ultimate "I wished I never sold that bike"
Soooo close! Still, $148,100 is pretty impressive.Rolls_imp said:Soooo close! Still, $148,100 is pretty impressive.Rolls_imp said:Hah! road dog, I had just checked ebay to see what was going on with this auction on its final day and I was just typing the same post!! How high do you think it will go?? It's probably safe to assume there are some serious collectors watching this and they may be waiting 'til the last minute to snipe up to their highest price.
Could it go to 150?
![]()
Soooo close! Still, $148,100 is pretty impressive.Rolls_imp said:Soooo close! Still, $148,100 is pretty impressive.Rolls_imp said:Hah! road dog, I had just checked ebay to see what was going on with this auction on its final day and I was just typing the same post!! How high do you think it will go?? It's probably safe to assume there are some serious collectors watching this and they may be waiting 'til the last minute to snipe up to their highest price.
Could it go to 150?
![]()
Soooo close! Still, $148,100 is pretty impressive.Rolls_imp said:Soooo close! Still, $148,100 is pretty impressive.Rolls_imp said:Hah! road dog, I had just checked ebay to see what was going on with this auction on its final day and I was just typing the same post!! How high do you think it will go?? It's probably safe to assume there are some serious collectors watching this and they may be waiting 'til the last minute to snipe up to their highest price.
Could it go to 150?
![]()
Soooo close! Still, $148,100 is pretty impressive.Rolls_imp said:Soooo close! Still, $148,100 is pretty impressive.Rolls_imp said:Hah! road dog, I had just checked ebay to see what was going on with this auction on its final day and I was just typing the same post!! How high do you think it will go?? It's probably safe to assume there are some serious collectors watching this and they may be waiting 'til the last minute to snipe up to their highest price.
Could it go to 150?
![]()
Leno knows and appreciates motorcycles (and cars). He would never sell it, plus he wouldn't secret it away.Elipten_imp said:Good for Leno! His machines run, and he takes them out for a run.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk