No riding for me

Jaychaynes_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
The first really consistent string of warm-ish days of 2017 here in Louisville happened to overlap with my wisdom teeth being taken out. I'm currently dosed up with some strong drugs and Motorcycling through a city full of texting drivers is dangerous enough while I'm at full capacity. Guess I'll sit on the couch and look at motorbikes on Pintrest and catch up on AMA happenings.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
what in the heck is that contraption around your face for? I don't remember anything like that when I had my wisdom teeth removed, but that was like 45 years ago lol

heal fast and get to riding for real
 
Got mine out years ago. No ice. Little pain. Not sure how they did it. I woke up and said, "Oh, I'm awake."
She said, "No you've been awake for a while."
"Really! Did I say anything interesting?" - sodium pentathol
She just laughed.
 
Nhawk, I got liquid valium intravenous. Woke up with a mouth full of cotton and 5 teeth gone! Later, lots of pain, but a whole bottle of pain pills. I forget what kind, but really good ones :)
 
The ferret_imp said:
what in the heck is that contraption around your face for? I don't remember anything like that when I had my wisdom teeth removed, but that was like 45 years ago lol

heal fast and get to riding for real
It depends on how bad they are. Mine were growing sideways, well under the gum. It took the surgeon about 2 hrs. to dig them out and I looked a lot like Jaychaynes when I was done.
 
Flynrider_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
what in the heck is that contraption around your face for? I don't remember anything like that when I had my wisdom teeth removed, but that was like 45 years ago lol

heal fast and get to riding for real
It depends on how bad they are. Mine were growing sideways, well under the gum. It took the surgeon about 2 hrs. to dig them out and I looked a lot like Jaychaynes when I was done.
It depends on how bad they are. Mine were growing sideways, well under the gum. It took the surgeon about 2 hrs. to dig them out and I looked a lot like Jaychaynes when I was done.
Ouch I feel your pain! I had just one tooth (tooth #19) taken out a few months ago and that was rough, I can only imagine how you're feeling. Get well soon...
 
Back
Top