No rider at all

The good thing is that it wouldn’t go very far: down the drive, a few circles in the street, then home again.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
The good thing is that it wouldn’t go very far: down the drive, a few circles in the street, then home again.
Lol.. that was good . I watched this and am thoroughly puzzled. I want to know what happens when the bike stops ?

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
 
I don't get it. Certainly is interesting from a technology standpoint, but what would be the point of having this on a motorcycle that you ride every day?
 
Laziness? You could get to work or the shops and then send it off to sit in the shade somewhere before summoning it again when you were ready to ride.

Actually, writing that gave me an idea. I could ride it to the pub, send it home, get a skinful and not have to worry about finding it in the morning. :P
 
Bigskyorbust_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
The good thing is that it wouldn’t go very far: down the drive, a few circles in the street, then home again.
Lol.. that was good . I watched this and am thoroughly puzzled. I want to know what happens when the bike stops ?

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
Lol.. that was good . I watched this and am thoroughly puzzled. I want to know what happens when the bike stops ?

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
Past Forum reference.

When the bike stops, the side stand [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JlYE6nSNJI&feature=youtu.be]deploys. However, it seems to appear extra counter-balancing technology makes it stand up without a side stand.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Laziness? You could get to work or the shops and then send it off to sit in the shade somewhere before summoning it again when you were ready to ride.

Actually, writing that gave me an idea. I could ride it to the pub, send it home, get a skinful and not have to worry about finding it in the morning. :P
Haha! Or maybe you could have it just drive you home from the pub. Sit on the back seat and you're just a passenger, right?
 
Brilliant, Flyn! :thumbsup:
 
Flynrider_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Laziness? You could get to work or the shops and then send it off to sit in the shade somewhere before summoning it again when you were ready to ride.

Actually, writing that gave me an idea. I could ride it to the pub, send it home, get a skinful and not have to worry about finding it in the morning. :P
Haha! Or maybe you could have it just drive you home from the pub. Sit on the back seat and you're just a passenger, right?
Haha! Or maybe you could have it just drive you home from the pub. Sit on the back seat and you're just a passenger, right? A guy tried that here, in California, in a Tesla. Even though he was in the passenger seat, they busted him for a DUI.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
 
I can’t say I’m surprised. I don’t know for sure, but I image the current law requires, or implies, that a natural person has to be in control of a moving vehicle and that person would have to be below the legal limit for blood alcohol. It will be interesting to see whether that is able to change over time.
 
Back
Top